Where can you have practically everything... at nearly half the cost!
Are you shocked at the high cost of retirement living? There is a place where you can enjoy the best years of your life without the high price tag - Asbury Woods of Anderson.
Here, in the heart of this vibrant community, residents enjoy state-of-the-art safety and security features amidst the warm surroundings of home. Each one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment offers every advantage for independent living. From newly furnished kitchen to the truly spacious rooms, Asbury Woods is just what you're looking for.
But that's just the beginning of what Asbury Woods has to offer. Join an exercise or bridge club, take an excursion
in our complimentary van, or be part of the fun at our catered dinners. It's all here - and waiting for you - at Asbury Woods.
• Unusually spacious rooms enhanced by wall-to-wall carpeting.
• Fully equipped kitchens complete with new refrigerator, dishwasher, double stainless sinks, disposals, self-cleaning ovens/range and easy-care Formica counter tops. The no-wax floor offers that special touch of luxury.
• Decorative vanity sinks in a sparkling bath.
• Ample closet space, including linen closets.
• Big windows of thermo pane glass to reduce drafts.
• Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating.
• Charming patio or deck directly off living room.
• Cheerful laundry rooms with top-of-the-line appliances.
• Extensive sprinkler system for fire prevention in every apartment.
• Beauty I Barber Shoppe on premises for residents only.
• Bright and airy community room hosts a variety of activities.
• Elevator service.
• Safety grab bars in bath rooms and hallways.
• Attractively decorated lobby with security doors.
• Central corridors allow residents to visit neighbors or stop by the community room without going outside.
• Wellness Center on-site.
At Asbury Woods You're in the heart of Anderson!
Many new apartment offerings, especially those for mature adults, are so far from the mainstream of life that residents feel isolated. Not so at Asbury Woods... you're at the heart of it all!
ANDERSON TOWNE CENTER:
A new outdoor mall including Kroger grocery store and a variety of specialty stores and restaurants.
And just a short drive away:
• Mercy Hospital Anderson
• Tri Health medical building
• Major banks
• Convenience stores
• Charming boutiques
• Ice cream parlor
• Doctor/medical offices
• Public library
• A variety of restaurants
• Sams/Walmart & Anderson Towne Center
• Cherry Grove Shopping
• Coldstream Country Club
• The Anderson Senior Citizen Center
Best of all, you can rest assured that every aspect of your neighborhood must adhere to the strict standards of excellence. Whether it be the no-nonsense police and fire departments, or the genuinely concerned city official, their careful planning and meticulous attention to detail will guarantee a community you can be proud to call home.